• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vectronix Rangefinder for SALE.

Bear11

I have a Leica Vector IV Rangefinder. Selling for $3300 (OBO) Device comes with full tactical hard case, small carry case, tripod and anti glare eye cups.

VECTOR IV is a true binocular rangefinder with outstanding day optics, an integrated 3-dimensional, 360° digital compass and a precision, class 1 eye-safe laser rangefinder. The VECTOR IV increases the range for distance measurements of up to 6 km. In addition, the 1550 nm laser is invisible to image intensification devices, providing an added level of security.

For more information and pictures PM me. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 23
First question...

You have proper paperwork from Military proving these are a cleared pair ?

Second...

Better picture of serial number / plate ?

Third...

Where are you located ?

First question...

You have proper paperwork from Military proving these are a cleared pair ?

Second...

Better picture of serial number / plate ?

Third...
?

Those are two important questions. If this unit has to be sent back for repair, Vectronix will not return it if it has not been properly de-commissioned...

The buyer can confirm the serial number by calling Vectronix.

Don't ask me how I know that :rolleyes:.

Yup.... amazing how many of these units are stolen Military property and people don't know any better.

Called on a pair for sale on Ebay and Vectronix said they were issued to an Army unit currently deployed... I said really, they are for sale in Ohio. ATF was glad to get a heads up I was told.

Honestly, I have no idea. I got these off of someone else and I wasn't smart enough ask about that myself. Now you've got me wondering so I'm going to check into that before trying to sell. Thanks a lot for the tip, and I sure hope I'm not holding on to stolen property.

Those things are what we call sensitive items and if missing I can promise that someone knows about it... I have used them extensively when trained to be a forward observer years ago and they were looked after very carefully. Great piece of equipment though, especially when used in concert with a dagger.

Honestly, I have no idea. I got these off of someone else and I wasn't smart enough ask about that myself. Now you've got me wondering so I'm going to check into that before trying to sell. Thanks a lot for the tip, and I sure hope I'm not holding on to stolen property.

send me a better pic of the serial number/plate and I can tell ya in very short order....

I have PRG, Ashbury and Vectronix on speed dial :)

Well ?? They cleared pair or not

What a cluster...

Someone made some money. And someone else got the big one.

Recent Posts