• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vectronix PLRF - really long range finder over 3,500 m

Status
Not open for further replies.

bignickshooting

For sale is a Vectronix PLRF 15C -- $7,000 OBO or trades (see below) ... Pay by postal money orders and I will ship it anywhere CONUS with FedEX on my dime. Look for my feedback. I have 69 *** and no negative feedback.

PLRF15C's specifications and features mirror those of PLRF15's yet PLRF15C also includes Vectronix' industry-leading 3-dimensional, 360° digital magnetic compass. The handheld is a small, compact, lightweight handheld laser range finder that provides target range up to 3,000 m. (I ranged targets at 3,850m with it) The additional compass capability provides azimuth, elevation, and cant angle as well as horizontal distance and height difference - not only between the observer and an object, but also between two remote objects. These capabilities in a small, lightweight, easy-to-use handheld allows users to multi-task while remaining in a constant state of readiness.

PLRF15C also contains crystal-clear optics, operates in multiple environments, and is water resistant.

I also have the protective sleeve.

Found it for sale here:
https://www.modarmory.com/product/vectronixplrf-15c-pocket-laser-range-finder-inc-compass/

and here:
VECTRONIX Pocket Laser Range Finder - PLRF15 / PLRF15C

Mine is the one with the compass module ... it is a real smart finder. Can range 2 different targets and if you connect it to a GPS handheld you get the exact GPS coordinates of your target(s) so you can call in an air strike
clear.png

Found some good info about it here:
Vectronix PLRF15C - Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Lasers, Windmeters and Barometers - UK Varminting
He ranged a house at 4,151 meters with it.

The only trade I will take is a McMillan Tac338 in like new condition or Barret in 338 Lapua or Sako TRG with the folding stock (also in 338Lapua) ... keep in mind that this little thing is over $8k new but for a long range shooter it is definitely worth it. It was featured in the movie American Sniper, as well. Mine comes with the manual and the "cheat sheet".

Write me privately at bignickshooting at gmail dot com

Attachments

• 2208_PLRF15C-sand_front_main.jpg
    2208_PLRF15C-sand_front_main.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.