SOLD/EXPIRED Vector Optics 4X14X50 with (6) Screw Tacticle 30mm Aluminum Rings REDUCED!

fast_dave

SOLD - MODS PLEASE DELETE - SOLD TO ZIEBEL MY SPICE in FL - FUNDS ARE IN MY PALPAL ACCOUNT

Hey guys,

I've been a lurker on this site, interested mainly in Optics.

For Sale: Vector Optics 4X14X50 with (6) Screw Tactical 30mm Aluminum Rings

CUT AND PASTE THE TITLE (ABOVE) INTO CALGUNS SEARCH FUNCTION _ PARTS AND ACCESSORIES CLASSIFIEDS

I have the following for sale over at one site - Calguns - since I live in CA, and I want to keep it fair for everyone. For example, I'll only an "I'll take it post" - no PM's will be considered - and that has to be followed by PP payment within 1hr. That's as level as I can make the field. I just want to give someone a chance at a new, complete rig SHIPPED to your door the day before Christmas. If you buy before 1PM PST, I can get it out today via UPS Ground to the immediate 48 states.

CalGuns Classifieds Thread Link - ***CLICK ON LINK BELOW***
Vector Optics 4X14X50 with (6) Screw Tacticle 30mm Aluminum Rings $160 SHIPPED - Calguns.net

Scope Specs:
# Magnification: 4-14x
# Objective Lens Dia: 50mm
# Ocular Lens Dia: 33mm
# Ocular Length: 63mm
# Exit Pupil: 3.6-12.5mm
# Length: 362mm (14.3 inch)
# Weight (net): 570g (20.1 ounce)
# Eye Relief: 68-80 mm (3.3-3.6 Inch)
# Field of View (@100yds): 2.5-6.3°
# Optics Coating: Fully-Multi Coated to eliminate glare and maximize light transmission
# Side wheel parallax
# Reticle: Etched MP Reticle
# Elevation Range: ±40 MOA
# Windage Range: ± 40 MOA
# 30mm Tube
# Shock proof, Water Proofand Fog Proof (Nitrogen Purged)
# High-durability aluminum alloy in black matt
# Feature 1/4 M.O.A direct high finger windage and elevation turrets adjustments with audible clicks for greater precision. Sniper turrets are easy to use even wearing gloves.
# Fast focus eyepiece - Ocular lens adjustment.
# Free Fitting involved: 30mm weaver (default) or dovetail mount.

Ring Specs:
# Diameter: 30mm
# Length: 24mm
# Height: 45mm (from the bottom to the ring top)
# Weight (net): 160g (5.6 ounce)
# Fit on 21mm picatinny and weaver rail
# High-durability aluminum alloy in black matt

There are lots of pics on the Calguns thread!

Thanks for your interest, good luck, and Merry Christmas!
fast_dave

Last edited:

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce