Sgt. grizz

Hey I just received my vector today and had some questions?
I had played with the axiom action and it opened and closed very easy, and it did not get bonded up when trying to press the bolt closed up, down, side to side, but my vector is very hard to open and when it closes you don't have to press hard but stops half way, and then I have to push harder to close it, it click down twice basically, is yours the same way? I'm just not as impressed by it as I was about the axiom it was very smooth and you barely touched it to close no double push feeling and a opened with easy. It also binds up when pushing at a angle I put oil on it and seems to help just a little bit but still not like the Axiom.

I'm sorry to hear that. I got mine just before mid last year and have right at 100 rounds down it. Smooth as silk in my opinion. I did read some complaints like yours before I got mine and they all said that it cleaned up after some cycles. Mine was right in the middle of Chase and Joel calling it quits.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.