Varmint Rifle Stocks-Which Brand?

Dskiper

Hello shooters, I have rem.700-.22-250 that I'd like to change the stock on. I want a decent synthetic. How does a B&C Medalist compare to HS Precision Pro in avarmint model? I don't want any injection molded stock. Any other drop in brands that you like? Thanks, Dskiper

HS is really nice, but I'd probably go with the Bell and Carlson stocks because of price. And don't knock the B&C stocks either they're a really nice stock, I have a tactical style Medalist on my Rem VTR in .308 and I love it. You really can't tell the difference between the HS and the B&C Medalists.

If you don't want to spend a lot of money, Choate make a decent stock. But... If you can afford it, I'd personally buy the Bell and Carlson.

Where in NJ are you located, I'm in Sussex County lol.

Good luck.

try ACCURATE INOVATIONS, best of both worlds, synthetic strength with the great looks of wood. AND a true "drop in". great people to deal with also.

Yes, I pulled the trigger on a HS Pro. varmint model from Cabelas. Got some gift cards for Xmas+coupons so its in the mail. Anyone need a Rem. Vls stock cheap?Thanks for the opinions! Dskiper

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts