• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Various Brass

Julius Vatalaro

I have the following brass for sale.

300 weatherby brass- 35 each

300 win mag- 20 federal brass

300 win mag- 20 each ww super brass

300 win mag nickle plated - 57 each

All are $1.00 each plus shipping

Last edited:
I'll take all the 300 win mag brass. Pm coming
Less than 20 minutes. Dem hoarders be fast yo 🤣

Yes, I'm just having a little fun joking around. But....a quick glimpse of his latest activity does scream hoarder.
Screenshot_20210709-104611_Samsung Internet.jpg

Well played sir. Well played 👍

Last edited:
Just a guy that likes to shoot that has a new rifle and is scrambling that's all. When I find what I'm looking for I buy it, what can I say :)

Just a guy that likes to shoot that has a new rifle and is scrambling that's all. When I find what I'm looking for I buy it, what can I say :)
I'm just ribbing you a little man. I went to load some 220gr VRG-3's in my 300 Win Mag and realized I don't have but about 20 pieces lol

I'm just ribbing you a little man. I went to load some 220gr VRG-3's in my 300 Win Mag and realized I don't have but about 20 pieces lol
That's kinda where I was at too, shooting every weekend and tired of reloading the same brass over and over. What is a VRG-3?

That's kinda where I was at too, shooting every weekend and tired of reloading the same brass over and over. What is a VRG-3?
Peregrine Bushnaster. It's a flat nose hollow point with a brass plunger that initiates expansion with Pneumatic pressure. They are designed for 300 yards and under, and expand reliably from 1600 to 3400 fps. Made in South Africa.

My shots for deer and black bear are 150 yards, 200 tops usually. They crush through bones and stay on course.

20210708_153950_copy_908x1011.jpg

bushmaster_regular_shipping.jpgvrg-3-bushmaster2.jpgScreenshot_20210708-234658_Gallery.jpg

Last edited: