VAP TKO Broadhead insert problems

Use gorilla hot melt and glue the whole works in super easy to change or adjust with careful.heat to the point. Its been as strong as epoxy for me also.

I had that problem until I switched to Firenock Aeroinserts in steel. It increased my front weight which I was looking for and they are rock solid. You wont have the problem you are having with outserts once you switch to the inserts.

I am currently running the Focus Insert System from Black Eagle on one set of BE and the Deep Six on the others so far both are holding up well. I think the BE are best built arrows in straightness and dynamically. They don't wobble one single bit and I only cut from one end, and did not square them intentionally and they are perfect!

Bag targets are rough on any half out...the outserts place too much leverage on the point since the base of the tip is 1/2 an inch from the end of the carbon. Spin check outserts after lots of shooting...make sure they r staying straight. So easy to just shoot .204 shafts or larger for good components and strength. The brass hit inserts with gorilla hot melt and proper prep is the easy button. I also use the iron will collar over the end for extra protection, but with perfectly squared ends and good glue job they really aren't needed 99.9 percent of the time.

Bag targets are rough on any half out...the outserts place too much leverage on the point since the base of the tip is 1/2 an inch from the end of the carbon. Spin check outserts after lots of shooting...make sure they r staying straight. So easy to just shoot .204 shafts or larger for good components and strength. The brass hit inserts with gorilla hot melt and proper prep is the easy button. I also use the iron will collar over the end for extra protection, but with perfectly squared ends and good glue job they really aren't needed 99.9 percent of the time.
I agree I have had no luck with half outs... They always bend at some point or the other. Go with the HIT and IW or the Day Six for the .166 even the Black Eagle Focus System is nice on my X Impacts! Boy those arrows spin amazing!