SOLD/EXPIRED Vanguard Tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.

clbrown23

I have a Vanguard MAK 234 tripod for sale. This tripod is in great condition it has only been used a few times. Very nice tripod in perfect working contrition 3 section legs, bubble level hook on bottom for hanging weight for extra stability. Tripod comes with carry bag and 2 quick shoes. I will post photos as soon as I have time. Asking $55tyd paypal gift. thanks for the look

mtwarych

I am not being an ***, but, nobody will take you seriously when you ask for paypal gift.
There are way too many bad transactions connected with paypal gift.

clbrown23

Really? I wasnt aware of that. I have actually sold many things on this site and others with paypal gift and have yet to have any problems or hear of this before.

mtwarych

The problem using paypal gift is the buyer has no recourse on a bad transaction.
I am more than happy to pay the fees and have paypal back up the money exchange.

I myself would not gift money to someone I didn't know well.
Once again the honest man gets screwed by a thief.
I am not calling you a thief but you get the idea.

clbrown23

yea that makes sense, I just had never heard anything about it before. thanks for the heads up I would definitely change the gift part if it brought more interest the product. but anyway good think you replied to this, I just sold this tripod on archerytalk. thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.