• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Value?

Lrreloader

Can someone help with value assessment on a baikal mp221 45-70 imported by ussg?

Bluing and wood look very good

B.n.i.b

Attachments

• 20201121_142953.jpg
    20201121_142953.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 675
  • 20201121_143018.jpg
    20201121_143018.jpg
    992.4 KB · Views: 586
  • 20201121_143037.jpg
    20201121_143037.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 707
Last edited:
Cool factor = very high.

Have no clue on value, as I'm not sure I've ever seen one. But if selling, I take the first spot in line. It's my birthday today, so if for sale, maybe I'll buy for myself.....lol, and wishful thinking.

Cool factor = very high.

Have no clue on value, as I'm not sure I've ever seen one. But if selling, I take the first spot in line. It's my birthday today, so if for sale, maybe I'll buy for myself.....lol, and wishful thinking.
Happy birthday

Hard gun to value. Actual value is $800 but most guys buying a double rifle want the name and status to go with them on their dangerous game hunt. So while it is a nice looking gun, I would not be able to give a value that would be apply to everyone in the market. My $.02 is for a registered "used" gun in very good shape, 85% of new price. If new is $803 plus tax, that would be about $725 face to face cash.

Yeah these were $800 new but going rate now is another price, exspecially n.i.b. I have seen them as high as $1,700 on gunbroker. Don't know what actual realized sale prices are thought

Cool looking gun, I've always wanted a nook double rifle and right now I'm really having the itch for a nicely wooded lever gun. I just can bring myself to buy one.

O there's interest, that's a neat gun. I have no idea what I'd use it for but sure would be a neat one to keep in a collection to show off and make people ask questions haha.

O there's interest, that's a neat gun. I have no idea what I'd use it for but sure would be a neat one to keep in a collection to show off and make people ask questions haha.
Your not gonna find a better example, it put it together just for photos, it still was in factory box and packaging from importer ussg not remington