Valuation on Remington 1100 barrels

codybrown

Little bit of a backstory: I'm buying a few barrels from my grandfathers estate and want to make sure that everyone gets a fair deal all around. All the barrels show signs of wear and use. My grandfather was an avid trap/skeet shooter so they have all been used their fair share. All have scratches, bluing wear, and a couple have some light surface rust in a few small places. I haven't tried cleaning it up yet, but I'm not expecting a lot of pitting. All barrels are 12 gauge, measurements are muzzle to breech face, and are all factory Remington barrels.

1. 21", 2 3/4 chamber, mod choke, vented rib with rear bead sight and red bead front sight

2. 21", 2 3-4 chamber, iron sights, I believe this may be a slug barrel? Smooth bore

3. 30", 3" magnum chamber, full choke, vented rib with only front bead sight

4. 30", 2 3/4 chamber, vented rib with rear bead sight and white bead front sight

What's a ballpark of value?

slug barrel market is 100 to 130 used --- so about 80 for a family member

The rest non choke tubed barrels? If so I think the 30 to 50 dollar range is good for a family member

Family paying for family items does not register to me. Handing down family heirlooms and treasured items is all about enjoyment and honor for my family. Your call to pay what you feel comfortable paying for them.