Valdada Ram 200 moa. adj.base

Here is a few pictures .
20200410_112824.jpg

Well a quick up date . The base is amazing . Easy to adjust and repeatable..I recomend it to you guys .
We shot the 1 mile milk jug Challenge again on Saturday, what a blast with all the guys !
Shot my hunting 338 edge and Smacked a Jug ! Happy day ! Lots of different guns out on Saturday! Had to stay away from touching them . Ha ha just cost me $$$

Decided to Shoot my long range target on Sunday for the last time . Definitely was a bad wind day! First few shots had to hold 6.2 mil right wind . Started getting close to steel and a wind shift . Dropped to 4.1 mil . Danced all around the target and finally we got a hit ! Another happy day for me !
Finnished up the shooting and made the treck up to the target to bring it down .
I'm headed back East for awhile and didnt want it to disappear on me .
I'm going to miss Shooting long Range for sure . This has been a great ride . Anybody reading this I will tell you one thing it can be done if you have the dedication and lots of practice !
This was no record braking endeavor. This was just my personal goal .
I'm seriously thinking of stepping up in a Caliber for my next go around !
I have been thinking of selling the complete package turn key to someone with the same goals in mind . It's tough to do this but I have had a great time with it from start to now .
So much for a quick post ! Lol
Besy of luck to you long range Shooters out there !
Thanks for all the help and you guys following along with me !!

Rum Man

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.