Valdada Ram 200 moa. adj.base

Were you able to directly bolt the rings onto the new base, or do you have to remove the rings from the scope and start from scratch?
I think it would be best to at least loosen the rings. Not doing so could end up putting mechanical stresses on the scope tube.

Bring it up here to test. I bet
20200326_191707r.jpg
we could wring it out here!! 3 miles from my house.

Hey Tom,didnt you try a adjustable base at one time?What did you have on your 2000 yrd set up lapua

Rum man, I have a one piece machined aluminum scope mount. My friend thought he did it 20 min, but bottomed out my Burris black diamod, to get 300 yard zero, curious to see get at the 50 min so I can kinda figure out what I have

Another choice for those who haven't made up their mind yet:

img-banner-planka1.jpg

Sighting device SN-SD01

Intended for quickly changing the aiming point over long distances (up to 4,000 m). Allows making quick adjustments from 0 to 100 mil. Using the SN-SD01 device, you can change the angle of the sight leaf by a certain amount, which, in turn, affects the range values of a firearm.

The sighting device makes it possible to use optical sights with a small elevation adjustment range for long-range shooting.

http://snipex.com/en-sn-100.html (website)

http://xado.info/en/dealers#us (US website)

And in an attempt at keeping up with the Jones:

IVEY SHOOTING Adjustable Mounts
Model RT200-MOA

34mm-MOA-768x871.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS:
Elevation Adj1
: 0-200 MOA (Minute-of-angle)
Ring diameter: 30mm, 34mm, 35mm & 40mm
Graduations: 5.0 MOA clicks / Rotation index marked 0-50moa, with half unit hashmarks.
Dial Knob: 50 MOA/rev , 4 Total Revs
Accuracy: +/- 0.2 MOA , +/- 6" @ 3000YDS (dial setting versus true optical angle)
Repeatibility: +/- 0.1 MOA , +/- 3" @ 3000YDS
Rail attachment: 1913 Mil Spec / Picatinny
Base Rail Length: 140mm (5.5") or longer required (10mm Slot Pitch)
Slot Spacing: 100mm (3.94") center to center ring pivots
Total Length: 5.14" overall, 2.74" middle spacing, 1.20" ring length
Ring Height2: 1.85" [30-35mm] 2.00" [40mm]
Objective Size: Accommodates up to 3.00" Actual OD (Nominal list size est. 65mm)
Total weight: 32 oz (30-35mm), 34 oz (40mm)
Ring Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum Alloy, Black Anodize Coating, Mil A-8625, Type II, Class 2
Sub-Base Mat: 4140 Alloy Steel , Black Nitride (Hard Anti-Corrosive Surface Treatment)
Included: Instructions & Wrench Set for initial assembly

FEATURES:

• Rapid adjustments made for easy field use
  • Setting changes without moving head or trigger hand
  • Locking Knob holds settings under recoil
  • Hardened Square Clamp Studs
  • Rail Clamp, Heavy 1/2" Hex Nuts
  • Integrated Sub-Base & Lower Ring
  • 6X Torx Cap bolts, #8-32
  • Ring Bubble Level
US Patent No. 7,140,143 B1 & 7,543,405
1 MOA = 1.047" of correction at 100YDS range.
2 Height measured from the top of the primary base rail to the center of scope ring diameter.

http://iveyshooting.com/

Well I just recieved my Valdada adjustable base . 200 min. Of total adj. 0 , 50 min. , 100 min., 150 min. 200 min. Hole /pin set up .

Anybody have one or try one yet ?
I'm excited to give this a test run . It seems very robust . No instructions so I will see what happens .
It's going on a 338 Edge rifle .

Thanks for any feed back !!

Rum Man View attachment 182550

Any report?

Well what a day for me !! From.shooting a plane Jane hunting rifle and then hitting a steel target in a long range course at 1400 yrds with stock equipment and ammo . Then hitting steel at 2053 yrds. And the circle got bigger today !! 2 hits on a 36" x 36" steel target!
What a long way I have traveled!!
Big thanks to my friends and great members on here !!
Wow I had 5 shots right next to the target on the right side . Cant tell you how the wind has it's way with you !!
Learned I need a few things Lol, first will be a Kestrel . We had a cheap weather meter and well my dope was way low ..thank goodness we filmed every shot . Then looked and made corrections.
I'm not here to brake any records , I'm sure I'm doing things a little different than most ..
For me after almost dying this ride has been a blast ! I'm not giving up just yet either !!

So as far as the adjustable base it was great!
Simple to use and it seems very solid .
I will post up a few video when I get them from my buddy . Anyway I will try to keep this going ! It's just good fun !!
Thanks all for following along !!

Rum Man

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts