Valdada Ram 200 moa. adj.base

Rum Man

Well I just recieved my Valdada adjustable base . 200 min. Of total adj. 0 , 50 min. , 100 min., 150 min. 200 min. Hole /pin set up .

Anybody have one or try one yet ?
I'm excited to give this a test run . It seems very robust . No instructions so I will see what happens .
It's going on a 338 Edge rifle .

Thanks for any feed back !!

Rum Man 20200319_130542.jpg

Rum Man

I will give my view and experience with this Adjustable base as time progress .
Loaded up 73 fresh rounds for the 338 Edge early this morning. Now to get it mounted and re set zero . I'm wondering if I can still zero at 100 ?? Time will tell .

Rum Man

Rum Man

Terry what size target do you recomend ? Do I stay with the moa thought ? 30" x 30 " or 36" x 36"
I guess I'm thinking by once cry once.

Rum Man

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
Just got back from scouting a spot to test this base out . It looks like I can get 3010 yrds. We check distance several times today.
It's going to be hell on me to get a piece of steel up there but I'm excited to have a chance at this distance!!

Rum Man
Dang Paul, that's what you call social distancing. 😇

Looking forward to some awesome reports.

Ed

Terry Balding

Terry what size target do you recomend ? Do I stay with the moa thought ? 30" x 30 " or 36" x 36"
I guess I'm thinking by once cry once.

Rum Man
The bigger they are, the easier to hit. I just bought a 24" x 24" , 1/4" plate . Wanted something I could handle alone. Big plates are heavy.

36x36 will be more fun!

Rum Man

The bigger they are, the easier to hit. I just bought a 24" x 24" , 1/4" plate . Wanted something I could handle alone. Big plates are heavy.

36x36 will be more fun!
I agree I have to hike it in about 600 yrds ..but its in a perfect place . Falling in the Snow today out to the Spot !
I'm not trying to brake any records ..just my own personal quest !!

Trending threads

Recent Posts

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce