Valdada magnum lock support

DANTEC

that spring to force erector tube again to stay in contact with turret "finger "

same as Burris posylock is a lock on erector tube but thrirs small can be found too as Tucker conversion on Leupold ( use mostly in BR shooting on 24 and 36 x )

this screw is set in factory and the over/cap is just comestic , no need to try to adjust or readjust to improve nothing , just use the

some other make use bigger main tube ( 35 , 40 mm ) to allow room enought to put the same spring

good shooting

DAN TEC

Can someone tell me more about the Magnum lock support system in IOR Valdada hunting scopes? It looks a lot like the Posi-lock system Burris uses, but the Valdada website says "do not adjust". I spoke with Val at IOR who told me the same thing. It seems strange to put an accessible adjustment on a scope that you are never supposed to touch. I'm wondering if there might be a problem with the system.
confused.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.