Va Gun Control Updates

Weren't they trying to defund the police in VA as well? If so how do they think they are going to enforce their unconstitutional edicts?

If I worked in VA law enforcement I would not enforce the edicts of a party that considers me to be subhuman.

Weren't they trying to defund the police in VA as well? If so how do they think they are going to enforce their unconstitutional edicts?

If I worked in VA law enforcement I would not enforce the edicts of a party that considers me to be subhuman.
Yeah, most of our LE in Va are opposed to more gun control that would only affect the law abiding.

Yes, Northam and his sugar daddy mini Mike Bloomberg are still not through making us less safe.
They will keep coming back again and again until we send them a serious message by voting all of the tyrants out in the House and Va Senate!
When are your next state level elections?

Ok from what I saw in this recent election voter turnout on our side seemed to be a bit higher than normal in VA. It may not have been high enough to flip the state for DJT but maybe in 2021 there will be enough turnout to seize at least one state legislative branch from the enemy.

Keep us posted. I donated to VA gun rights organizations once, I have no problem doing it again.

Hate to be a wet blanket but the rest of America will soon be in VAs shoes.

Hate to be a wet blanket but the rest of America will soon be in VAs shoes.
Yes, it's time to fight this corruption!
We know that Dems are cheating to try and win these elections...
Now we must not give up, and call out things when they are not right!