Utah hitting CCs now

Aw man, thanks for the heads up. And congratulations. I applied for the first time this year and did a ton of research to maximize my odds, but no charges yet. I'll keep an eye out though, the units I applied for were almost 1 in 1 up to 1 in 4 last two years, even for no points applicants.

I really don't want to rely on sitting there refreshing my browser for a day in July.

Nice! I'm not sneaky enough to bow hunt lol I spent my younger life hunting around park city but it's all being developed last season was my first on west wasatch, big open roadless places 👍

Nothing but a long list of "Unsuccessful's" for me also. Hope I draw a moose before I can't do it anymore. Had 20 points for moose and Limited Entry deer. Didn't even draw a general deer with 7 points. Congrats to those who were successful.

My brother and I just drew Zion General Deer based on my credit card charge of $398 x 2 = $796 charge. Best of luck to all LRH members. Let's us know what species and unit you drew!
Congrats on the Zion tag ! That'll be good times . I got Wasatch west . Time to break in the new boots .

Dedicated hunter and the rest unsuccessful for me. I missed in NM on a tag but hopefully my Wyoming tag will be a successful draw.