US Solid scales anyone use them?

A&D FX120i......is what most of us are using...
measures to .01of a grain.
alot of them out there....have,nt had or heard of any troubles.... with the automatic trickler it really helps....

Last edited:
No way I'd pay that much for a US Solid product. I had one of their ~$150 scales and it drifted. I had two of their motorized ball valves and both failed.

Save up ther $150 more and get a good scale:

A&D FX120i......is what most of us are using...
measures to .01of a grain.
0.001g = 0.01543236gr for clarity.

Seems like US Solid is offering 0.0001g (or 0.001543236gr) for about the same price. It peaks my interest, but often these things are all about programmed and designed in stability

The TRX-925 is strain gage type, but programming is pretty good, imo. It is 0.01gr capable as it is a grain native scale.

So, who will make the first electromagnetic balance with 0.005gr (I don't think better can be used!) accuracy, 200g capacity, adjustable feet, built in digital level, internal and external calibration, counting function, sorting function, adjustable acceptance( basically so you can say plus/minus one kernel and get a green light or output signal.), under 5s from placing pan to stable, grain output, included cover and included external calibration weights with certificate, adjustable angle screen, flexible cover for use with powder throw and/or trickler, and/or auto trickler type system, programmable USB output…..for $300 or less!

No way I'd pay that much for a US Solid product. I had one of their ~$150 scales and it drifted. I had two of their motorized ball valves and both failed.

Save up ther $150 more and get a good scale:
Most 150$ scales will drift. That's why I'm replacing mine.