Us optics ?

kc

Have eny of you guys ever used Scopes from US OPTICS I know they are a bit pricy (over3grand) I just had the thought I have no found any shooters who use them.

No sir i haven't, but I AM seriously considering selling my NIB MK4 to begin funding a USO. I have researched them a bunch (mostly on snipershide) where they seem to be used a good bit.

I gotta try at least ONE!

No sir i haven't, but I AM seriously considering selling my NIB MK4 to begin funding a USO. I have researched them a bunch (mostly on snipershide) where they seem to be used a good bit.

I gotta try at least ONE!

It seems me and you are looking at the same scope.:D
I am going to have to sell a few rifles to own one myself.
and to the OP you can own one for under 3K the one I want will cost me around $2400 not to shabby but not cheap by any means.

Last edited:
Have eny of you guys ever used Scopes from US OPTICS I know they are a bit pricy (over3grand) I just had the thought I have no found any shooters who use them.

I have one, a 3.8X22X44. US Optics makes an excellent scope. Scopes are personal and I prefer the S&B IMHO they are the very best that I have used

What I like is when you hit their website, the options are amazing. Truly customizable optics, I've never seen that many options with ANY optics manufacturer before.

Better than NF Glass I can see that better or equal to S&B I will buy it on spot.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.