UPS and FedEx new Policy… ***

Yessir...... they are trying on many fronts to destroy our rights.....
Very disheartening.....
VOTE....
Not passed as "law", but new company regulations, no doubt brought about by pressure from the administration. Not the first or only time private companies (who are regulated by the government) have been used to further an agenda.

Easy enough then Fedex, I'll keep all my guns (And my money) and avoid your bullsh*t policy.

Hope more folks decide to do the same.

Yeah, I'm going thru the pain of shipping a rifle thru USPS, since the other carriers just dropped the new policy.
Any ideas what it costs average for a 12 pound package shipped as a long rifle, guncase and box?
USPS price anyway?
Bob
Hope that you and your family are doing well.
We won't use USPS for anything of value <$100 due to all the lost packages in the past. Even then takes forever to get the insurance payment. We never got one back. Got tired of the runaround for over dix months. Had issues with the counter personnel, they couldn't read the policyies and no supervision. Our PO is maybe 1,500 sqft at the most. Would not trust with sending a firearm to s customer and them never receiving it.
We shipped firearms & ammo all the time from a local UPS Store. We have a UPS account and print out the shipping label and drop off at the store. Now seems like if the person at the counter doesn't like Firearms/ammo they will give you a problem. First your package can not show "Firearms" , but the counter person looked at the address and "GUN" was in the Shop name. Ammo has to be marked with a 4" Black & White Diagonal Square so it is noticeable. I had to contact the Manager and owner one time because of the employee being liberal. Did get the package shipped after that.
If you have an FFL contact UPS and they will set you up an account. We had a UPS Account Personal and Business. Recently UPS up graded our Business Account with FFL and they will pick up Firearms/Ammo from our location. We have a "Home Business" our shop is 2,500sqft of our residence is for business. All we do as the same before. we package, print out the shipping label and ship.
Now when we have a rifle/pistol/shotgun/ammo we just go into our account put in the information. (weight & size & cost) a Lable is Printed and put on the package.
We just shipped a rifle yesterday and cost $64.00 for shipping of a 10 lb package and $3K insurance.
No more BS at the UPS Store. we entered into the laptop, printed a label and was asked for a pickup time. The driver arrived we had signature required so every transfer was documented, and got updates on every movement of the package,
Had another package we sent Monday Morning with a shotgun and it was received in Kansas Wednesday ay Morning at 10:00AM.
All our packages were delivered to our business, but we would ship at the UPS Store for ease and wanting to get the package out fast.
NOW the game has changed. When we need a firearm or ammo shipped, we just go to the laptop, put in shipping address, print a label and pick a time for pickup. Then the packages are constantly tracked. I can see where all packages' or anything off my phone or LAPTOP
Give me a call to discuss some time 678-427-6168
Thanks
Len