Updated email... waiting for confirmation

500000KV

I updated my email address. Says I was sent a confirmation email but I haven't received any. Not in junk or spam either folder in my email either.
Thank you for any help.

I updated my email address. Says I was sent a confirmation email but I haven't received any. Not in junk or spam either folder in my email either.
Thank you for any help.
I am having a similar problem I do not have my old pass and could not login to my current account Bill Cauley Jr I've dug up old account and tried to reset my password but I do not get the email because it is no longer up and running so I am signed in under my old email address how do I get the reset sent to the proper email address and get my account straightened out any help would be greatly appreciated

Try resetting the old password now.
When I try to change the username and email of course it says already in use this is me I want to use it and not change as I have a history with that account

Also thank you very much for combining both accounts it really means more to me simply because of my starting date I've been trying to do that and could not figure it out thank you for taking care of everything I'm still getting used to the new format but overall the site looks great

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts