• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

UPDATE to...all PA members...

dwinmeade

Things have changed...no longer can you go to the local gun store and pick up your supplies (like we use to). Barter and trading is now common practice.

We here in PA have started a network of "PAers" who are exchanging supplies among ourselves within the state of PA. If you need primers, bullets, or powder (rifles too)...post your need to the network. It could end being a neighbor down the road that has your need and you might have his need.

Local bartering/swapping at it's best!

We are just getting started, but already with 12 22 participants...powder, primers, bullets, and rifles are being offered/exchanged.

We have switched from a text-based Network to an email-based Network called 'SLACK'. SLACK solved the 4-5problems that the text-based Network created.

To join:
SLACK is by invitation only.
Drop me a PM (or a text) with your PA city.
The invitation link...and...instructions will be sent shortly.
You will be joining the Network called..."PA Group".

Blessings to all "gunners" everywhere,

Donald Baldwin
Liberty, Pa

312-617-4711

Last edited:
I think that's brilliant. How will you vet people to ensure you don't allow libtards and narc's (I use that term as a non-badged member of narcotics enforcement... intentionally). I would require a voucher system, like the Free Masons; you have to know one to become one.

I think that's brilliant. How will you vet people to ensure you don't allow libtards and narc's (I use that term as a non-badged member of narcotics enforcement... intentionally). I would require a voucher system, like the Free Masons; you have to know one to become one.

My thoughts are that with the help of all the members, we'll stay relatively 'clean'...it's actually to early to really know., but something to keep in mind...Thanks!

Maybe along with including your real name and phone number, including your screen name may help sort through some of LRPmarc's concerns by letting everyone or anyone interested in making a deal, see your profile on LRH to show your good to go or a questionable newbie.

Also I think that you need to keep it going on here so everyone can see what people are looking for a little bit out of our area for other than non shipping items, bump for a good thing

I am interested in this but rather just keep it through the site, let me knownofni. An help locate items of need, central PA

I also have a house broke sasquatch good with kids and pets for trade..... not really bit would be nifty

Is the 312 (Illinois) area code correct? Just want to verify you didn't mean 412 (Pittsburgh) before texting to join.

Nice catch...it's my cell # from my trucking days...got my first cell phone at a truck stop north of Chicago. Been porting the number from phone to phone ever since.