Unusual Wildlife Pictures

Doesn't count as wildlife and the creature is not behaving in an unusual manner for a goat but nonetheless I thought this was pretty funny. Took my kids to our regional park and saw nature at its finest! A goat eating a "do not feed the goats" sign.

1628453178685.jpeg

Doesn't count as wildlife and the creature is not behaving in an unusual manner for a goat but nonetheless I thought this was pretty funny. Took my kids to our regional park and saw nature at its finest! A goat eating a "do not feed the goats" sign.

View attachment 290000

Smart goat, likes to be fed 😂 😂

Funny.Not a fawn As said preditor killed calf,elk.Came across when horn hunting,put 100's of miles in doing .Lost stuff found dead from winter kill also. Pistol 5 shot smith to show scale

Funny.Not a fawn As said preditor killed calf,elk.Came across when horn hunting,put 100's of miles in doing .Lost stuff found dead from winter kill also. Pistol 5 shot smith to show scale
Sorry, I understand now, you'll have to excuse me I'm a little slow sometimes. haah

Here's a few off my deck in my backyard at the lake.
This Goose was easing in closer trying get a better ear on the Doors I had on jamming to.
_DX_6751.JPG

This doe made her appearance while I had the jams on as well, I think they are trying to figure out what they are hearing, or they like to rock?
_DX_0177.JPG

After dropping this fish a third time and recapturing it, he did swallow it,
_DX_6023.JPG

My kinda mouser, I just aint been able to capture him grabbing one yet, but it this Redtail's main dish on this Marsh off my back and front deck.
_DX_6444.JPG

One of our other fisherman on the lake and marsh.
_DX_7100.JPG

Finally a couple of the best fisherman in action in our backyard at the lake.
_DX_5430.JPG

_DX_5453.JPG

Last edited: