Unusual Wildlife Pictures

264WM

DSCN0064.JPG

wv270wsm

This little guy last may thought he was his too. Saw him in the road he walked to the edge of the blacktop and laid down like this . Hopefully he gets a little wiser before this coming hunting season

Attachments

• 6D0186D5-A919-43F0-9F0F-71BB0537C3D8.jpeg
    6D0186D5-A919-43F0-9F0F-71BB0537C3D8.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39

Muddyboots

LRH Team Member
The problem I had was carrying my Canon DSLR in pack since it weighs so much but I learned a valuable lesson on last elk hunt. I left it in tent since I thought it is too heavy for today's long trek that was planned. ARGHHH! I had elk 50 yards from me but more importantly, we had what I still believe was a wolf that stayed with us for a 1/4 mile, laid down and watched us eat lunch, walked across a deadfall over a small drainage cut and then laid down again licking his paws about 50 yards form us just sitting eating lunch. Can you even imagine the photos that I would have IF I had my Canon with me? NEVER AGAIN! It will be in pack no matter what! I can see him walking across that deadfall in my mind as clear as a bell but try to show that image to someone! What a photo op that was lost!

Calvin45

View attachment 83038 View attachment 83037 A couple pics of the vultures at were circling me. I heard that there was a Golden eagle hanging out in the area. So I climbed 1k feet and waited.View attachment 83037
I always feel vultures get a bad rap. The way they soar so effortlessly, the iconic and menacing silhouette...they’re majestic in their own way. And most of all, they serve a very important purpose. It’s kind of like that with a lot of humans too...the ones that do the jobs nobody else wants to do get looked down on by the more glamorous types...respect the clean up crew!

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts