Unit 10 Wyoming Elk

HOWLM IN

I'm going on a private land elk hunt with a rifle Unit 10, in Wyoming, does anyone have any experience with this unit good or bad?
Thanks

If you have access along the edges of the timber and open draws along the mountain, you should do well. Used to hunt a private ranch just north of Centennial until the owner passed away and his daughter sold it before the ink was dry on the probate papers. A biologist used to tell us the best bulls were on private in the northeast part of the area.

If you have access along the edges of the timber and open draws along the mountain, you should do well. Used to hunt a private ranch just north of Centennial until the owner passed away and his daughter sold it before the ink was dry on the probate papers. A biologist used to tell us the best bulls were on private in the northeast part of the area.
Thanks, the outfitter has a lot of land in that unit so I guess I will find out thanks for the reply.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.