• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Unfired RRA 18" Varmint+Magpul PRS, Remmy 223 Varmint Special

huntfish

RRA Gone to Gunbroker

Rock River Varmint 18" with PRS New/Never fired : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

Rock River Arms 223, A4 Varmint, 18" heavy barrel, Magpul PRS, extra magazine. This gun is unfired. I bought it in a package with a NF scope and a NF UniMount and I want the scope but I don't need this rifle (but I would love to be able to keep it). The UniMount is for sale in the Optics For Sale forum.

$1150 OBO

IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_2579.jpg

BDL .223 gone to GunBroker

Remington Varmint Special .223 223 BDL NR : Bolt Action at GunBroker.com
Up next is a Remmy 700 BDL in 223. This gun is used and very clean. There are 2 small blems in the wood that I can send pictures of, if you like. It has a 24" heavy barrel. I think this was called the "Varmint Special". I have never fired this rifle. I was going to use the action as a donor and part out the barrel and stock, but I bought a stainless action. $645 OBO shipped to your FFL.

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Rock River. Could you let me know your bottom dollar shipped to Kentucky. Please reply to my email, [email protected]. I'll get your message a lot sooner that way.

Thanks,

Don