Unfired -NIB Weatherby SS Mark V, 7 mm Wby Magnum

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by tactlt, Jun 18, 2019.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. tactlt

tactlt Active Member

Unfired -NIB Weatherby SS Mark V, 7 mm Wby Magnum, 26 inch barrel, synthetic stock, Accubrake option and thread protector.

I was fortunate enough to acquire this rifle, new in the box, directly from the new Weatherby headquarters in Sheridan, WY. It was amongst several new, old stock rifles retained by the company and discovered during the move to Sheridan. Seeing the chance to get a NIB completely stainless steel Mark V rifle was too good to pass up.

That said, I am more in need of a lightweight rifle in a caliber suitable for my 11 year old son.

So, here is your one chance to get a Factory Fresh, Made in America SS Mark V in what is likely the best all around Weatherby cartridge. The bolt and the optional Accubrake are both serial numbered to the rifle.

I can sell face to face here in Wyoming or ship, insured to a valid FFL in your State.

$1600

[email protected] _DSC0133.jpeg _DSC0134.jpeg _DSC0135.jpeg _DSC0136.jpeg _DSC0143.jpeg

2. org57

org57 Active Member

Do you still have the rifle? Are you interested in a Ruger American, cal 243 for your son? Or trade for a NIB Remington 700, CDL stainless fluted. in 7MM Mag?

3. Biebs

Biebs Well-Known Member

I believe I have a couple boxes of Weatherby 7mm if the buyer is interested.

4. Dr. Vette

Dr. Vette Well-Known Member

What load?