Understanding Long Range Bullets Part 1: The Nature of Scale

ADMIN

Administrator
Let's be Clear…
This is not meant to be an opinionated rant about why one caliber or bullet is better than another. This is also not about what cartridges are best suited to propel bullets of various sizes. And we're not talking about who makes the best bullets for certain calibers, or specific case studies of 'what works for me'.

What I am talking about is the fundamental nature of how BC and stability relates to caliber. The effects of these trends can be subtle, and are often overshadowed by other factors of shooting. But make no mistake; the things I'm discussing are present and true for all people, places, brands, and on every day of the week. Nature is persistent like that.
Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Understanding Long Range Bullets Part 1: The Nature of Scale, By Bryan Litz. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.