UN Arms Treaty to be signed by US as early as Monday!

Today I sent this to my state senators and congressmen. Cut and paste, add your representative's name. Go their website and paste in their 'contact me' section.

Animo et Fide "Courage and Faith"

DocB

Dear Senator ____,

Let me be blunt... if the Obama administration and State Department sign
the UN Arms Treaty, it will be tantamount to treason.

If you and your fellow Senators and Congressmen allow them to implement the
UN Treaty, YOU and THEY will also be guilty of treasonous conduct and will
have violated your oath of office to wit, "to UPHOLD AND DEFEND THE
CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES".

YOU have already once voted to SUSPEND the Second Amendment. YOUR
RE-ELECTION is in serious jeopardy as it stands right now.

The Constitution of The United States of America governs this nation, NOT
the United Nations, Hussain Obama, or the treasonous John Kerry. Do your
duty to the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION. Do the Hard Right instead of the
Easy Wrong.

Make/allow other nations govern their nations, it is not the job of the
United States or the UN to govern the world. YOU were elected to represent
VIRGINIA... NOT THE UNITED NATIONS!!

I expect you to represent this state and this nation... NOT THE UN!

Your constituents expect you to represent this state and this nation... NOT
THE UN!!

WE EXPECT YOU TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES, REGARDLESS OF THE COSTS, TO UPHOLD YOUR OATH OF OFFICE AND TO DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AND THE CITIZENS OF THIS NATION AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC!

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS...

Very well written letter Doc, oh and hello by the way:D I have been writing my senators and representative still, and thus far they have been true to their oaths without wavering thankfully.

A couple of things from the article are very, very disturbing to me. First, the quote from Kerry, "the U.S. "welcomes" the next phase for the treaty". WE do not welcome anything of the sort. Apparently Kerry feels as though he is the whole nation now. These guys make me want to puke...literally!

A second thing that disturbs me, and it should be no surprise to me by now, is the complete and total lack of support for our Constitutional rights. I would think that these jokers are in enough fricken hot water. I would think they would have gotten the message, but apparently they are more dense than the finest piece of walnut that has ever been used to make a stock for a long gun!

A third thing that disturbs me is the quote about the intent of the treaty, that it is designed "to protect millions living in daily fear of armed violence and at risk of rape, assault, displacement and death." That's exactly what the 2nd Amendment is intended for that this administration continues to try to **** on, along with preventing the tyrannical take over of the government, which may still come to pass IMO.

I am getting to a point where I am disgusted with being disgusted in this administration. That's a bad deal.......

Joe

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts