• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ultra Light Arms 300 WSM ( LH)

coltchris

Finally convinced myself to part with this safe queen! I've posted before and withdrawn, but now it's time due to health & age. I bought this rifle & a 270 WSM with consecutive serial numbers & couldn't convince myself to split up in the past. This rifle has never been in the field and has less than (90) rounds fired developing loads. I can truthfully state it is "as new". For any doubters, I will offer a 3-day inspection (non-firing) and full refund (less shipping) if not completely satisfied. The identical rifle (LH) currently sells for $4000 from Melvin. It's currently wearing a Leupold 4.5-14 x 40 AO Windplex reticle w/CDS (brand new with unused CDS card). I would rate condition at 99%, since I found two very small marks (difficult to find) on the barrel.

Some Details:

Model 28S
Weight: 5 3/4 lbs. (5 lbs. 14 oz. on my scale w/o scope)
LOP: 13 1/4"
24" barrel

Asking $3100 shipped in hard case w/scope or $2500 rifle & rings. Will not sell scope separately.

. Sorry for picture quality, best I could do with my iPad in scorching sunlight!

67072c0c3974f4eb9219554942ea199d.jpg

5c8c1a509fd84e7ff486efe864ab95e0.jpg

Not really looking for any trades as I'm trying to reduce inventory due to advancing years! However, my advanced years have also taught me to "never say never"!!!! Would definitely prefer cash.

By the way, I'll include RCBS dies, (42) factory rounds, (55) reloads, & approx. (120) pcs. of brass with sale.

Recent Posts