• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ultimate Jacket by Gary Nesse New in XL ***SOLD***

longrangehunterII

I bought this New from Gary Nesse himself at an SCI Convention. I honestly don't know what I was thinking buying an XL, but it has two draw sting straps on each side that can make it fit anyones waist. Since I have such wide shoulders I thought a XL was best for me...... but I have a 30" waist! Not so good, I have never used it and it is in perfect new condition.

It is in Dark Green Saddlecloth with Buckskin Suede shoulder patches. It is a very nice Gentleman's Jacket to wear out in public places and great for Africa since you can't wear anything camo.

Features

*Made in Montana
*Disappearing Sleeve Patent #4569089
*High Visibility Blaze Orange Safety Panel provides safety in the brush or in traffic. 400+ square inches covers back and sides. Hides in yoke when not in use.
*Interchangeable Pocket Panels for both 10-12 gauge shot shell loops and 20 gauge/rifle cartridge loops zip on and off under pocket flap.
*Rain Shower Hood rolls into collar when not in use.
*Easy Access Daypack has right or left side entry.

Gary Nesse's Outdoor World

The Ultimate System is uniquely designed to convert from jacket to vest. When worn as a jacket, the patented sleeve design allows completely unrestricted mobility in the upper arm and shoulder. A fantastic advantage when swinging on fast moving game or casting to lunker rainbows. The sleeves roll-up and store in hidden shoulder compartments, quickly, and easily converting the jacket into a lightweight vest.

Two specialized pocket panels: shot shell loops and cartridge loops zip "on-off" under chest pocket flaps. The patented, outerwear system even offers binocular pouch pocket, hidden daypack, large pleated cargo pockets, and concealed, hand-warmer pockets. The versatility and convenience of 5 garments, built into a single, stylish system. A roll-up hood provides extra protection. For safety, a fluorescent orange panel drops down from the back yoke to provide 400+ square inches of high visibility protection (back and sides only).

These sell for $299.00 I'm asking $199.00 shipped to your door. It is in Mint unused condition.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Gary Nesse Ultimate Jacket.jpg
    Gary Nesse Ultimate Jacket.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: