U S A Why do we allow this?

What is wrong with mail in ballots? I used mail in ballots to vote while active duty for those 20 years. I still vote that way so I can look up each local candidate and make a better than a guess. It w helped me when I was traveling out and about in my RV in 2020. Many states now have only mail in voting. Stop listening to 20 second sound bites and investigate why you are being fed to believe the party line.
What is wrong with mail in ballots?

In states and in particular certain counties in Swing states that are controlled by democrats, they abuse the process by:

A. No signature required, and/or no signature verification

B. drop boxes with no supervision

C. Democrat Judges and Democrat Prosecutors will not prosecute any time of election fraud, including ballot harvesting.

If this continues, the Republic is lost, if it is not already

Yes the liberal media has a lot to do with the information we receive, BUT it is up to the educated person to be responsible on who they vote for and empower for our Nations Policies. We are a REPUBLIC which means that 'We the People" vote for and elect officials that will make the Policies that affect our entire Nation. The "People" decide the "Elected Official" to make the decisions for us.
Now if you are uneducated in the Policies that are going to affect you as well as everyone else, you may vote for an official that makes the Policies that are degrading our Republic, taking away our Rights from The Constitution Bill of Rights along with Economic Ruin.
Long story short everything that is happing to our Nation - Good or Bad is because of "We the People". The politicians, government officials starting from your Local Town Council People all the way up to the STATE Assemblies, then Congress of the United States and the President of Old Glory.
The politicians may be tearing the Country down BUT it is the PEOPLE - "We the People" that empowered any Good or BAD!!!
The "POWER of the VOTE" is what our Nation "The REPUBLIC of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA" is based on to elect officials to make Policies that we believe to benefit or Nation
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY!

Now speaking of the MEDIA for information.
I have not watched any NEWS, TV, Radio, Internet since the 2020 Election.

BUT IF I WERE TO watch the NEWS I would watch the VIEW, CNN, and MNSMSB to get a "Fair & Balanced" Political information. :eek: 🤫:D
What he said.

The fix:

1. Term limits for congress- Two terms max and they don't get paid for life. Only during service.

2. Have the new IRS agents first task be to audit all elected officials financials for the past 20 years including at the state level

3. Enforce the Bill of rights and constitution. - not just the second amendment (14th Amendment Section 3 to start)

4. Come together as a United people, not in violence but in numbers to uphold the constitution and bill of rights. Many have served and know the rules of engagement- excise these with your voice as the weapon. Guns aren't "weapons of war". Words are. Guns are merely meant to defend your right to use those words. (I thought of that statement as I listened to my states governors speech about weapons of war)

5. Enforce in person voting- mail in ballots should only be for deployed military members (MPO is hard to fake along with ID) disabled or elderly that have difficulty leaving their home.

6. Be kind to one another- no matter what one's political opinions are respect their traditions and expect the same. If they can't handle our "old school" values passed down from generations move to LA.

7. Remove the big social media platforms. Educational forums would be exempt. Just like back in the day before platforms like the Bookface.
8. Get the children outdoors. Involve them in sports, hiking HUNTING, fishing, camping, snowboarding etc. off the video games and electronics.

9. Let parents decide what best for their children.
10. Let the children grow up innocent but educated like we were about terrible people in the world.

11. Volunteer in your community. Organize an event about all of our traditions IE history of how we got to where we are- without politics. Let the experience of being self sufficient change the opinions of the ones dependent on the grocery store. Bring a horse and let them ride it! That was the original climate friendly transportation! (Unless your ex loves feeding them apples and carrots,…)

12. Mandatory military service - some parents aren't parents. Kids are entitled brats. Even the little amount of discipline they'll receive and fear of service is enough to adjust their attitude.

13. 10% income tax for all. No adjustments or deductions. Same goes for businesses but would be on a sliding scale due to size and profits.

14. Invest more into REAL infrastructure. Our power grid, roads, bridges, drinking water etc. suck a**. They are livable wage jobs without a college education. "An apprenticeship was the first 4 year degree"

15. Energy independence- does two things. Gives Americans and companies control of prices and creates livable wage jobs!

16. Hold the media accountable and place them under the Hatch Act. They influence politics more than any other source.

17. Enforce the laws already in place! Give the power to enforce them back to the brave men and women that volunteer literally their lives for us. Many thanks goes toward all civil and military members OOORAH!

I can go on. The cause I believe has been mentioned. Individuals don't become politicians to make a difference. They do it to make themselves rich. It also happens cause we allow it. Regan said it best, we the government work for the governed not the other way around" (not verbatim btw)

This new age really bugs me. In the short 43 years I've been on this earth seeing a lot of horrible things, the worst has been watching my home state become a cesspool for the entitled where the law breakers have more rights than the law abiding. I've committed my life to being what was a true American and proud of where I came from. I was taught to respect everyone regardless of beliefsor opinions, help anyone in need, respect law enforcement and follow the law. Be it government or god.

This forum and its members are one of the few places that make me feel like I'm home. If the rest of the country helped one another like most everyone here then it'd be back to that red, white and blue we remember.

The fix:

1. Term limits for congress- Two terms max and they don't get paid for life. Only during service.

2. Have the new IRS agents first task be to audit all elected officials financials for the past 20 years including at the state level

3. Enforce the Bill of rights and constitution. - not just the second amendment (14th Amendment Section 3 to start)

4. Come together as a United people, not in violence but in numbers to uphold the constitution and bill of rights. Many have served and know the rules of engagement- excise these with your voice as the weapon. Guns aren't "weapons of war". Words are. Guns are merely meant to defend your right to use those words. (I thought of that statement as I listened to my states governors speech about weapons of war)

5. Enforce in person voting- mail in ballots should only be for deployed military members (MPO is hard to fake along with ID) disabled or elderly that have difficulty leaving their home.

6. Be kind to one another- no matter what one's political opinions are respect their traditions and expect the same. If they can't handle our "old school" values passed down from generations move to LA.

7. Remove the big social media platforms. Educational forums would be exempt. Just like back in the day before platforms like the Bookface.
8. Get the children outdoors. Involve them in sports, hiking HUNTING, fishing, camping, snowboarding etc. off the video games and electronics.

9. Let parents decide what best for their children.
10. Let the children grow up innocent but educated like we were about terrible people in the world.

11. Volunteer in your community. Organize an event about all of our traditions IE history of how we got to where we are- without politics. Let the experience of being self sufficient change the opinions of the ones dependent on the grocery store. Bring a horse and let them ride it! That was the original climate friendly transportation! (Unless your ex loves feeding them apples and carrots,…)

12. Mandatory military service - some parents aren't parents. Kids are entitled brats. Even the little amount of discipline they'll receive and fear of service is enough to adjust their attitude.

13. 10% income tax for all. No adjustments or deductions. Same goes for businesses but would be on a sliding scale due to size and profits.

14. Invest more into REAL infrastructure. Our power grid, roads, bridges, drinking water etc. suck a**. They are livable wage jobs without a college education. "An apprenticeship was the first 4 year degree"

15. Energy independence- does two things. Gives Americans and companies control of prices and creates livable wage jobs!

16. Hold the media accountable and place them under the Hatch Act. They influence politics more than any other source.

17. Enforce the laws already in place! Give the power to enforce them back to the brave men and women that volunteer literally their lives for us. Many thanks goes toward all civil and military members OOORAH!

I can go on. The cause I believe has been mentioned. Individuals don't become politicians to make a difference. They do it to make themselves rich. It also happens cause we allow it. Regan said it best, we the government work for the governed not the other way around" (not verbatim btw)

This new age really bugs me. In the short 43 years I've been on this earth seeing a lot of horrible things, the worst has been watching my home state become a cesspool for the entitled where the law breakers have more rights than the law abiding. I've committed my life to being what was a true American and proud of where I came from. I was taught to respect everyone regardless of beliefsor opinions, help anyone in need, respect law enforcement and follow the law. Be it government or god.

This forum and its members are one of the few places that make me feel like I'm home. If the rest of the country helped one another like most everyone here then it'd be back to that red, white and blue we remember.
I agree with everything you said and would probably vote for you sparky

What is wrong with mail in ballots? I used mail in ballots to vote while active duty for those 20 years. I still vote that way so I can look up each local candidate and make a better than a guess. It w helped me when I was traveling out and about in my RV in 2020. Many states now have only mail in voting. Stop listening to 20 second sound bites and investigate why you are being fed to believe the party line.
I believe you voted using a absentee ballot not a mailed in ballot. There's a big difference. A absentee ballot requires you to provide a reason & ID. And submitted by a certain time period. Usually before the the polls are open. Ballots will not be accepted after a certain date. Correct me if I am wrong.
Here were the rules to getting a absentee ballot before the 2020 election for Pa. Now during the 2020 election we were already a year into the Pandemic. People know if they were going to the polls or not. If they were scared of the flu they did not. So they should have filed for a absentee. But thanks to Pa elected crooks. They subverted the rules. How fortunate for them. No way to track ballots. And they even counted them after the deadline. How convenient. I wonder whatever happened to the UPS truck load of ballots ?
https://www.dos.pa.gov/simplystated/Pages/Article.aspx?post=9

Last edited:
The Country has gotten way far from the Foundation that it was built upon. Pretty cool to see the men and women that were over 100 years prior to the writing of the Constitution, and why they truly made their journey. I love the constitution, but if the heart of the Country is not right, the constitution is going to become powerless. God has the Power, not the constitution.