• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Two Vortex PST II 5-25 MRAD RBR-2D

Toddm

Up for sale is two mounted but never used in the field PST II 5-25x MRAD 2D reticle scopes. PST-5257
Come with all the accessories, paperwork, box etc. of course no lens damage, dents etc. Mounts they were in were torqued to 18in/lbs as Vortex recommends. Just decided to upgrade my AR's to the same optic as my bolt guns. For those not familiar the 2D reticle is basically the same as the 2C version except the holdover numbers are off to the right side instead of down the middle, the idea being they are away from where you are aiming.

The scope that was mounted in Seekins MXM rings has no ring marks I can see $750 shipped
The scope that was in NF unimount shows slight ring marks that don't show up in the pics but I can see in just the right light/angle. $725 shipped.

PP (buyer pays fees or FF), Zelle, I'm fine taking a cashiers/personal check as well as long as the buyer doesn't care that I hold shipment till the payment clears my bank.

Not interested in any trades at this time.

IMG_1974.jpeg

IMG_1973.jpeg

IMG_1975.jpeg

Last edited: