TWO very unique scopes from Nightforce

CS T

Official LRH Sponsor
Here are TWO very unique scopes from Nightforce. What makes them unique is the CAMO Anodize job. Nightforce did few scopes with this CAMO anodize look as a test run. What do you think?

Nightforce NXS 1-4X24mm w/ FC-2 RET Tan CAMO this (1 of a kind) Click to view or sight

Nightforce_NXS_1_4ac43a9ca11ad.jpg

1-4 x 24 NXS
If hunting big, dangerous game is your passion, there is no better scope on the market to keep the odds in your favor. Its low profile complements big bore bolt action and double rifles. At 1 power, it is as quick as open sights and vastly more precise, allowing you to shoot with both eyes open. Your field of view is a full 100 feet at 100 yards, providing instant target acquisition and precise shot placement. It is designed for hunting dangerous game at close quarters, in dense brush, and for running targets. It is one of the few scopes in the world that will withstand repeated recoil from the largest magnum calibers
SPECIFICATIONS
1-4x24 NXS
Magnification: 1-4x
Objective Diameter: 24mm
Exit Pupil Diameter: 16mm @ 1x 6mm @ 4x
Field Of View: 100ft @ 1x 25ft @4x
Eye Relief: 3.5in (90mm)
Internal Adjustment Range: 100moa elev. 100moa wind.
Click Value: .250moa
Tube Diameter: 30mm (1.18in)
Ocular Diameter: 33mm
Mounting Length: 5.4in
Weight: 17oz (1-4x)
Overall Length: 8.8in
Reticles: FC-2 illuminated

Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x24mm w/ NP1-LV 1/4moa 0-Stop. (Green Camo) this 1 of a kind Click to view or sight

Nightforce_NXS_2_4ac436e00274f.jpg

2.5-10 x 24 NXS
Perhaps the most versatile, rugged and practical all-around scope on the market for the hunter and for general shooting. Those who thought a huge 40 or 50mm objective lens was essential for use in low light will find that the superb resolution of our lenses provides low-light performance comparable to—in most cases, exceeding—that of lesser quality scopes with massive objectives. The streamlined design of our 2.5-10 x 24 provides a wide range of mounting options and complements, rather than dominates, a fine hunting rifle. While it will easily absorb the pounding of heavy calibers, those who enjoy shooting small centerfire calibers will also appreciate a scope that does not overwhelm trimmer, elegant firearms. There are no parallax or focusing concerns, and its light weight makes it a perfect complement to a mountain rifle
SPECIFICATIONS
2.5-10x24 NXS
Magnification: 2.5-10x
Objective Diameter: 24mm
Exit Pupil Diameter: 10.1mm @ 2.5x 2.5mm @ 10x
Field Of View: 44ft @ 2.5x11ft @10x
Eye Relief: 3.7in (95mm)
Internal Adjustment Range: 100moa elev. 100moa wind.
Click Value: .250moa
Tube Diameter: 30mm (1.18in)
Ocular Diameter: 33mm
Mounting Length: 6.6in.
Weight: 17oz (2.5-10x)
Overall Length: 9.9in
Reticles: LV illuminated and has 2 NV settings

Mike @ CS TACTICAL.com
CS Gunworks is now CS TACTICAL.com
www.cstactical.com
[email protected]

Here's some testimonials about CS GunWorks / CS Tactical
FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS / CS Tactical on AR15.com
FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS / CS Tactical on Snipersparadise
FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS / CS Tactical on the HIDE

I like it! Nightforce should do that for their larger scopes as well.
I like the 2.5x10 Nightforce scope I have. I have only shot it out to 720 yards, but no problem shooting 3/4 MOA groups with it. Great scopes.

Well you want feedback, or maybe not,,,,,,camo it great , the scope just looks good!!

Trouble is one the weight, its great to have all that adjustment but in the magnification they are(1-4)?? Light and handy comes more to mind (the 2.5X10 is little different story)

Biggest is the eye relief,,,,,say a 416 unbraked? 3.5 and 3.7 are going to be a hard sale. I had a 3.9 relief 1-4 on a 45-70 and with stout handloads,,,didn't like the thing brushing eyebrows!!! Never got bit but made the move to a different scope that gets 5 plus,,,,,pretty common in this magnification...(again I'm talking about the 1X4)

My 2 cents, would look great on a brush gun, ar15, or something without too much recoil, but **** fine looking scopes!

Final comment, at 1X you basically see your rifle as well, or at least the barrel, which for me is distracting. But it depends on the shooter but I've shot alot with similar mag scopes, most guns the barrel clears out at 1.5-2 which really means nothing with speed of shooting, you can still shoot both eyes open... so the 1.5X5 or 6 is a mo better range IMO

Last edited:
Thanks for the great feedback.

The 1-4x is really made in mind for a AR or something that will be shot fast and up close. The 2.5-10x are made in mind for more the hunter. I did not feel the eye relief was to shot for a Magnum rifle but then again I do not like shooting magnum rifles.

I really thank you for the feedback.

Mike @ CS TACTICAL.com

Both scopes really look nice and should be hot sellers with the camo print. I would like to see a larger scope, say a 5.5-22x

I have handled the 2.5-10 before and the optics were very nice. A little more eye relief is always a good thing for me.

We are working on Nightforce to do this for the bigger scopes.

Mike @ CS TACTICAL.com

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.