• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Two Super Sniper Scopes 10X42

BigSky!

I am selling two Super Sniper scopes. I need $245 EACH, shipped and insured. First is an SWFA SS 10X42 with BC covers and MQ reticle, mil/mil. The pictures show the scratches on the exterior. Otherwise, it is completely functional. If you need "pretty", I can tie a Christmas bow around it. The second is a Tasco version of the original Super Sniper scope. I bought 4 or 5 of these on closeout back in the day at about $5-600 per. After our house move last year and re-filling my mancave I came across this one. I truly don't think it has ever even been mounted. This one has mil dot reticle and, if memory serves me correctly, it has .25 MOA clicks. This one, which is like new, will also go with 1) scope, 2) BC covers, 3) sunshade; and, 4) SWFA 30MM low rings.
xAw14vYm.jpg

8EsJ8qMm.jpg

Last edited:
Buck, I'm simply not sure but I think they are .25. I originally posted that I "think" they are .10; but, that is for the other, the MRAD. "I THINK" the mil dot one is .25.

Last edited:
Buck, I'm simply not sure but I think they are .25. I originally posted that I "think" they are .10; but, that is for the other, the MRAD. "I THINK" the mil dot one is .25.
Please confirm and if so I will take the .25 moa dials with mildot recticle

Pm sent
Thanks

Buck