• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Two Savage rifles for sale: 260(SPF) and 30-06AI

KRP

I've got two Savages I'd like to move out of the safe.
First is chambered in 260 Remington, 110 action, B&C Duramaxx stock, 24" stainless Savage varmint contour barrel with muzzle brake.
Has ~400 rounds through it.
My farthest rockchuck to date was with this rifle, in a different stock, at just shy of 1200 yards.

SPF
P1000340.jpg

P1000339.jpg

P1000338.jpg

Second is chambered in 30-06 Ackley Improved, 110 action, B&C Carbelite stock, 26" Shilen #4 barrel.
Put it together to hunt with this year and then spent 4 months away from home.
It has 1 round through it as I never got to work on a load and missed hunting season.
$550 OBO
Camo06AI002.jpg

Camo06AI001.jpg

USPS MO is preferred, trades would be considered, bi-pods not included, shipping from me to your FFL.

Last edited:
Re: Two Savage rifles for sale: 260 and 30-06AI

I have been looking for 260 and will give you $700 for your rifle. Would like to talk with you about it and I can have the money in the mail tomorrow. If you take my offer of $700. What is the best way to contact you.

pageplace32

Last edited:
Re: Two Savage rifles for sale: 260 and 30-06AI

I have been looking for 260 and will give you $700 for your rifle. Would like to talk with you about it and I can have the money in the mail tomorrow. If you take my offer of $700. What is the best way to contact you.

pageplace32

I sent a PM with my phone number. As I said, call anytime.

What twist do you have on the 06AI barrel? Does it have a savage factory trigger or did you do an upgrade? By the way - would you have any 06AI dies that you'd be willing to part with if we could work out a deal?

What twist do you have on the 06AI barrel? Does it have a savage factory trigger or did you do an upgrade? By the way - would you have any 06AI dies that you'd be willing to part with if we could work out a deal?

10" twist, factory trigger with some work, sorry but no dies.

The 260 is sold. I must be past the point of no return for editing or I'd update the post/title.