Two Osceola turkey hunts for deer antelope prairie dogs Merriam turkey, pheasant hunting. Open to offers

tribb

I have the birds!!! Will guide you to 2 gobblers which is the limit and can possibly provide lodging. Would like to get a big mule deer nice elk a big white tail or prong horn. I like shooting prarie dogs as well. Have 2 points for Iowa archery tags should draw in 2020. Let me know if you are interested in turkey's. Can provide references and testimonials thanks E.T.

Do you offer just a guided hunt for Osceloas? I am in NC and all I have to offer would be a coastal black bear
Yes it's fully guided. Look on eBay under Osceola turkey hunts "Osceola Turkey Outfitters" will be there that's me. look at pics etc. Have been 100 percent last 3 years due to excellent shooting by my hunters. Phone number is there.

Do you offer just a guided hunt for Osceloas? I am in NC and all I have to offer would be a coastal black bear

I have the birds!!! Will guide you to 2 gobblers which is the limit and will provide meals and lodging. Would like hunt any of the above animals or birds as well. Also open to suggestions No hogs as I have plenty here in Florida! Can include hogs with the turkey hunt! Have 4 points for Iowa archery tags should draw in 2022 Let me know if you are interested in turkey's. Can provide references and testimonials thanks E.T.

I have the birds!!! Will guide you to 2 gobblers which is the limit and can possibly provide lodging. Would like to get a big mule deer nice elk a big white tail or prong horn. I like shooting prarie dogs as well. Have 2 points for Iowa archery tags should draw in 2020. Let me know if you are interested in turkey's. Can provide references and testimonials thanks E.T.
Still up

You interested in a gator hunt? I've got a buddy with lots of tags and BIG gators. 11 - 12 ft is pretty typical.
It's big fun.

T.T.T.