Two ? Osceola turkey hunt and saltwater fishing for????

tribb

Posted this several years ago didn't seem to get much interest thought I'd try it again maybe it's too old I've got plenty of turkeys! Two is the limit. I will guide for you!! I can trade for some other kind of hunt ducks, pheasants, prarie dogs.Miriam's turkeys.antelope .deer ,a cow elk etc. I can also include some gulf inshore saltwater fishing i
. How about an alligator hunt also!!! If you're interested in a trade of some kind along these lines let me know

Do you have any hogs? What are the dates for turkey season and alligator season, and are you able to hunt hogs all year?
Hunt hogs anytime alligator starts in August a tag is required .I usually know someone with tag and you may apply for a tag as well! Turkey opens 3-19-23 runs till April 23!

Hey
What would you like to hunt? If you DM me I'll give you my number.
Shawn I can not p.m. you because you don't have enough responses yet ! Just try to reply to more threads and you can then get a pm! By the way I'm from Bentonia Mississippi! Live in Florida now.

Posted to your profile
Well you got me there I don't know how to access my"profile " I believe if you will make one more reply on the forum you will be able then to p.m.any member as well as receive p.m.'s

Posted this several years ago didn't seem to get much interest thought I'd try it again maybe it's too old I've got plenty of turkeys! Two is the limit. I will guide for you!! I can trade for some other kind of hunt ducks, pheasants, prarie dogs.Miriam's turkeys.antelope .deer ,a cow elk etc. I can also include some gulf inshore saltwater fishing i
. How about an alligator hunt also!!! If you're interested in a trade of some kind along these lines let me know
Up top