Two engineers Shooting from Spain!

I think VESTAS has some manufacturing sites in US. Could you transfer to a US location?

Some of the members have said how easy it is to shoot long rrange. I can assure you that this convenience is not common. I have to drive about 1.5 hour to shoot out to 1000 yards. Most shooting ranges are 100 yards and 200 yards.

I know but in Spain managers are different. If you are a good profesional they dont help you to grow in your career and face new challenges. Instead they push you to work more and more but in the same position... I prefer your managing style.

And shooting is not important. Most important is love and respect your country and be happy and we both love America
[/QUOTE]
With an attitude like that we need more people like you here come on over but shooting is important!

After four trips on the US, we both are coming again in August. Our idea is visiting the East cost this time. Do you guys know if we can bring our rifles to your country to go shooting?

thanks a lot team
I'm sure you can bring your rifles but I have never traveled out of the country with a firearm and don't know the process but it is possible

I'm sure you can bring your rifles but I have never traveled out of the country with a firearm and don't know the process but it is possible
I have traveled to Canada and the USSR with a rifle. Getting into Canada is not hard. Getting into USSR for a brown bear hunt was easy only because our outfitter met us at the customs desk and whisked us through. I suspect some palms were greased (mordida paid) in advance. Interestingly, bullets were counted going in and coming out, and spend brass was counted. Serial numbers on rifles were also recorded in both directions.

You should be able to find plenty of work here don't wait till you're retired if possible

i have sent my resume to american companies. But I think that the problem is getting the HB1 visa. I am decided to pay the taxes of the visa if a company or american employer gives me the oportunity. My lifestyle and mind is like yours. I am also conservative and here in Spain the comunist party is on the goverment. They are destroying our culture and our country.

it does not happen in the US. You are very respectfull with your country and traditions and you are very friendly with rest of people

I know but in Spain managers are different. If you are a good profesional they dont help you to grow in your career and face new challenges. Instead they push you to work more and more but in the same position... I prefer your managing style.

And shooting is not important. Most important is love and respect your country and be happy and we both love America
With an attitude like that we need more people like you here come on over but shooting is important!
[/QUOTE]

We need also in Spain and Europe. But I agree, shooting is important but better if you are enjoying your shoots with americans. Here in Spain people do not like guns

i have sent my resume to american companies. But I think that the problem is getting the HB1 visa. I am decided to pay the taxes of the visa if a company or american employer gives me the oportunity. My lifestyle and mind is like yours. I am also conservative and here in Spain the comunist party is on the goverment. They are destroying our culture and our country.

it does not happen in the US. You are very respectfull with your country and traditions and you are very friendly with rest of people
Never quit nothing good comes easy!

One question. We are starting a couple of friends and me a shooting team. To go to the championships.

We are going to design some sweatshirts, with a logo and we wanted to put an eslongan in English, American style you know. For sure I am not jocking. can you think of a sentence? I promisse to show you the result

Los communistas trataron destruir España durante los 1930's tambien y fue un baño de sangre. Este fue el extento de la originalidad de piensamente. Desafortunadamente ellos quieran tratar ese aqui tambien. Utopia universal global sin armas o derechos por la gente común.

Last edited:
One question. We are starting a couple of friends and me a shooting team. To go to the championships.

We are going to design some sweatshirts, with a logo and we wanted to put an eslongan in English, American style you know. For sure I am not jocking. can you think of a sentence? I promisse to show you the result
A popular expression among shooters and hunters: "Aim small. Miss small"

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts