Two different bullets same load

I loaded some 7RM bullets for deer last year, Barnes 145lrx and Nosler 150 ABLR and they both shot to same POI at 100.

Attachments

• 20210927_152629.jpeg
    20210927_152629.jpeg
    650.2 KB · Views: 42
Uhhhh these are essentially the same bullet, just one is bonded one isnt
Thanks I shot the original solid base then ballistic tips, and accubonds since they were introduced. My experience in probably 15-20 rifles with these two bullets do not shoot to the exact same POI and group accuracy regardless of distance. If you have experienced the exact same results from 0 to let's just say 1000yda with them I think that is awesome and I am happy for you.

Thanks I shot the original solid base then ballistic tips, and accubonds since they were introduced. My experience in probably 15-20 rifles with these two bullets do not shoot to the exact same POI and group accuracy regardless of distance. If you have experienced the exact same results from 0 to let's just say 1000yda with them I think that is awesome and I am happy for you.
I can shoot 156 gr bergers and 140 a frames out of my 6.5x284 and they have the same point of impact. Worked well for everything ive pointed them at. From antelope to grizzlies

The Ballistic Tips and the Accubonds are known to have the same POI with the same load.
Not in my rifle. Couple moa different in my 270 win with 130. Just thought I would add this so readers don't assume it will work in theirs without testing. I wish they were the same. Would save me having to hunt Down my notes each time I change pills.....

Not in my rifle. Couple moa different in my 270 win with 130. Just thought I would add this so readers don't assume it will work in theirs without testing. I wish they were the same. Would save me having to hunt Down my notes each time I change pills.....

My mistake, I spoke/wrote incorrectly.

I should've posted that, in many cases they have the same POI when they have the exact same load. But not always.

Thanks for pointing that out for everyone.