• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TWO 338win Rugers for Sale - M77 Tang Safety & No.1-S - FS/Trade $600 each

Lexington

I have two Ruger rifles up for sale:

First off: a Ruger M77 with the tang safety in 338win
Condition is 95% -
I purchased it from a gentleman in Ohio who had it for 'an eventual Elk trip out West' that never materialized... I ran a box of shells through it and started to dream of re-chambering it to a 358 STA until I discovered that the Ruger Magnum actions are too short.
... asking $600.

Second: Ruger No. 1-S in 338win
Condition is ~75%
This was my first 'project' rifle - found it on the shelf at a local pawn shop and decided to rescue her... I re-cut the checkering, stained a slightly darker shade of walnut, and finished with around 16 coats of tru-oil.

Hunted 2 seasons with it, never got an elk with it but did connect with a coyote at 300+yds - the rifle is used, but never mistreated. Shows signs of a gun that has been respected and used the way Bill intended us to use them in the first place when he designed'em. Hoping to use the funds towards my 358 STA build.
... asking $600.

Scope's are NOT included, but the factory rings are.
Will make a deal for both guns - FFL transfer only.
Will trade for 358 STA.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Lexington

Attachments

• Rugers.jpg
    Rugers.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Ruger#1_2.jpg
    Ruger#1_2.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 10
  • M77_2.jpg