• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Two (2) NF NSX 2.5x10x42 MOAR scopes

Havingfun

I have two NF 2.5x10x42 NSX scopes which are incredible but I'm finding the reticles (MOAR/MOA) a little hard for my aging eyes to focus on. To that end, I am seriously considering selling them. These are SFP scopes. The scopes are almost like new although they are mounted on rifles at the moment. They may or may not have ring marks, won't know till I take them off of my rifles. They were mounted very carefully though and should be in almost perfect shape. I won't remove them until they are sold however as I may end up keeping them. These are of course illuminated, have side parallax and Zero Stop. Each comes with *original box, lens covers, and paperwork.
Pics to come later unless they sell before I can take them and upload.
Selling for a very reasonable $1250 each or will sell both as a pair for $2450.
Buyer pays shipping for single scope. I'll pay shipping if both are sold together.

If anyone has access to Leupold scopes at good prices, I will entertain trades for a combination of NIB VX-R 4x12x40mm and VX5HD 3x15x44 illuminated scopes to equal the value of my NF scopes.
(That means a good street price and not MSRP). I will only respond to trade options via Private Message.) Please don't "negotiate" out in the open.
(Just discovered that one of the boxes is incorrect. My buddy who sold these to me must have included a box for a .mil version but in fact, the scopes are both identical MOAR versions. Sorry for any confusion.)

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have two NF 2.5x10x42 NSX scopes which are incredible but I'm finding the reticles (MOAR/MOA) a little hard for my aging eyes to focus on. To that end, I am seriously considering selling them. These are SFP scopes. The scopes are almost like new although they are mounted on rifles at the moment. They may or may not have ring marks, won't know till I take them off of my rifles. They were mounted very carefully though and should be in almost perfect shape. I won't remove them until they are sold however as I may end up keeping them. These are of course illuminated, have side parallax and Zero Stop. Each comes with *original box, lens covers, and paperwork.
Pics to come later unless they sell before I can take them and upload.
Selling for a very reasonable $1250 each or will sell both as a pair for $2450.
Buyer pays shipping for single scope. I'll pay shipping if both are sold together.

If anyone has access to Leupold scopes at good prices, I will entertain trades for a combination of NIB VX-R 4x12x40mm and VX5HD 3x15x44 illuminated scopes to equal the value of my NF scopes.
(That means a good street price and not MSRP). I will only respond to trade options via Private Message.) Please don't "negotiate" out in the open.
(Just discovered that one of the boxes is incorrect. My buddy who sold these to me must have included a box for a .mil version but in fact, the scopes are both identical MOAR versions. Sorry for any confusion.)

Thanks.

You mentioned aging eyes in your post. I'm in the same boat as you. Getting older isn't fun. Anyway i ordered a SHV in 3-10x42. They sent me a IHR reticle by mistake. Long story short i missed on there return policy. So i mount the scope, and i've really come to like the IHR reticle. No clutter, nice open reticle. FWIW.

You mentioned aging eyes in your post. I'm in the same boat as you. Getting older isn't fun. Anyway i ordered a SHV in 3-10x42. They sent me a IHR reticle by mistake. Long story short i missed on there return policy. So i mount the scope, and i've really come to like the IHR reticle. No clutter, nice open reticle. FWIW.
Actually good info. The guy who sold me my current NFs has an IHR version he is making available to me at a very decent price but I hesitated since I've never actually seen the reticle. Maybe I should reconsider.

I have mine on my 223. There is no post above the horizontal. The center post starts out thin then goes thick.The space from thin to thick is 3 moa. Thats all i need to know. My 200 zero needs 4 moa to get to 300. That will get any coyote aim at.

Last edited: