Turkish Terminus Zeus

Wow....I'd be scared to death to take that beauty hunting. A friend loaned me a really nice Cooper .243 with a beautiful stock, for my young Son to shoot. His youth rifle was in the shop and he was reluctant to shoot a larger caliber. Just our luck we had an ice storm the night before and conditions were slick and slippery. We made it through the day without scarring up the wood, but managed to leave a few marks on the blued barrel. I did my best to polish them away and my buddy said he couldn't tell and wasn't the least bit concerned.
Your production is a show piece for sure. There are 10 of 10s, but that's an 11.

Your extremely gorgeous work with exotics has always been over the top. So impressive many fail to notice your excellent actions. I've added several nice, but not Russo quality walnut stocked rifles to my collection. An ancestor of mine spurred my love for fine wood stocks when as a young kid he showed me his Holland & Holland he purchased in England at the end of WWII.

Your extremely gorgeous work with exotics has always been over the top. So impressive many fail to notice your excellent actions. I've added several nice, but not Russo quality walnut stocked rifles to my collection. An ancestor of mine spurred my love for fine wood stocks when as a young kid he showed me his Holland & Holland he purchased in England at the end of WWII.
Thank you for the compliments.

The Zeus is a standard Remington 700 SA inlet.
There's a few changes to the receiver, but they will drop into any stock or chassis inletted for the Remington.