Tur hunting

I have hunted Tur extensively in summer, fall, and winter. I have shot Dagestan Tur, Midcaucasus Tur, and Kuban Tur - as well as Caucasian Chamois while I was in the area. I know many if not most of the guides and outfitters for Tur. Most people start with Eastern (Dagestan) Tur in Azerbaijan. I would recommend Mirbala. He is usually at SCI, GSCO and Wild Sheep and has guided almost all of the best international mountain hunters, He speaks good English. I have his email if you wish. In addition I would be glad to answer any questions via phone if you wish.

Going in 2021, would love to pick yalls brain. Id be happy to PM my info to either of you.

Best to be in your best "sheep shape" .... as a baseline as more challenging than any sheep hunt I have ever done - based on 30 years Dall Sheep hunting and over 20 international sheep. Best of Luck and "enjoy".

Best to be in your best "sheep shape" .... as a baseline as more challenging than any sheep hunt I have ever done - based on 30 years Dall Sheep hunting and over 20 international sheep. Best of Luck and "enjoy".
What would be something that I should be aware of that you wouldnt normally plan for?
Besides getting my *** in shape lol

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.