Tumbling in corn cob media

I found with corn cob and walnut aka (lizard dirt) running with a few dryer sheets in the media without brass will remove most of the dust. I tired of sifting and the media clogs and bought the Frankfort Arsenal wet media tumbler which comes with 5# of pins. Brass comes out like brand new inside and out and no residue on them. Then hit the inside neck with Redding Imperial Dry Neck Lube to seat bullet. The graphite won't contaminate powder

I found with corn cob and walnut aka (lizard dirt) running with a few dryer sheets in the media without brass will remove most of the dust. I tired of sifting and the media clogs and bought the Frankfort Arsenal wet media tumbler which comes with 5# of pins. Brass comes out like brand new inside and out and no residue on them. Then hit the inside neck with Redding Imperial Dry Neck Lube to seat bullet. The graphite won't contaminate powder

on using the anti static dryer sheets for dust control. I cut the anti static sheets into 2" wide strips with a scissors and just let them vibrate/tumble with the brass and media.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.