TUEBOR ACTIONS

rgvt4

Haven't herd much about them. anybody use one or have any experience with them?

I bought a S/A Raider off a member. It's soon on it's way to my smith for a SwitchLug build. Workmanship looks good and it's a very slick action, but I won't know for awhile, as to how I'll like it. I have been unable to contact anyone at Tuebor to answer my questions........by phone or email. That's not a good sign.

I bought a S/A Raider off a member. It's soon on it's way to my smith for a SwitchLug build. Workmanship looks good and it's a very slick action, but I won't know for awhile, as to how I'll like it. I have been unable to contact anyone at Tuebor to answer my questions........by phone or email. That's not a good sign.

Thanks. Actions look great but customer service is always a big deal.

I worked with Matt on my first custom build. It took 18 months and a letter from my lawyer before I got my UNFINISHED gun.

I have been running one for little over a year now. It's been flawless. I had some issues with hard cupped primers such as CCI. A quick email to Matt and he had the fix. Sent the bolt in on a Monday and it was back in mail to me by Friday. I've probably got 3-4000 rounds through mine.

I've never seen or used one of his. I did inquire recently as I found they are 20 min from my house. He answered the phone every time and answered all my questions.
Just for what it's worth.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.