TS Customs 17WSM Rifles!

orkan

We're close to having the first few 17WSM rifles ship. Today I was out working over a small pdog town with one of mine. Zapped 34 pdogs in about an hour! So fun! These rifles are what the 17WSM should always have had! Give me a call to get your 17WSM rifle reserved! 605-554-1911

Stay tuned, as I'll be posting more pictures of these rifles as they get ready for shipping!

7jXmKW0h.jpg

ZYuE9lEh.jpg

@huntsman22

We're close to having the first few 17WSM rifles ship. Today I was out working over a small pdog town with one of mine. Zapped 34 pdogs in about an hour! So fun! These rifles are what the 17WSM should always have had! Give me a call to get your 17WSM rifle reserved! 605-554-1911

Stay tuned, as I'll be posting more pictures of these rifles as they get ready for shipping!

7jXmKW0h.jpg

ZYuE9lEh.jpg

@huntsman22
Beautiful but a little pricey.

Will you be offering barrels or just complete builds?
Barreled actions and barrels/bolts will be available in the future. Complete rifles get the first actions.

my savage
I shouldn't have to explain that there's nothing these rifles have in common with your savage other than the cartridge. You know what you should do? You should find one of the countless savage threads, and post in there. Thank you. 👍

Barreled actions and barrels/bolts will be available in the future. Complete rifles get the first actions.

I shouldn't have to explain that there's nothing these rifles have in common with your savage other than the cartridge. You know what you should do? You should find one of the countless savage threads, and post in there. Thank you. 👍
Sir, first off I'm not denigrating your product at all.But with a little work the lowly Savage can in most instances can be made to shoot adequately for a varmint hunter. This is what can be done at 100 yards benched deal conditions, enough to drop any varmint the 17 WSM is intended for. Your rig is beautiful but my guess north of 4K let us know how they shoot.

Attachments

• 1t.jpg
    1t.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 2t.jpg
    2t.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 142
Sir, first off I'm not denigrating your product at all.But with a little work the lowly Savage can in most instances can be made to shoot adequately for a varmint hunter. This is what can be done at 100 yards benched deal conditions, enough to drop any varmint the 17 WSM is intended for. Your rig is beautiful but my guess north of 4K let us know how they shoot.
tO4YByP.gif

That's sweet! I wouldn't trade my vudoo for anything but no one ever said I couldn't own both!! Lol luckily my shooting partner has a rimx and **** they are bloody nice actions. How is the 17 wsm working out so far! Be curious to see
Groups at 100 snd further

I burned one down a while back just to demonstrate action reliability.

Accuracy is quite good or quite bad, depending on the lot number of ammo you run.

That's awesome. We experienced some minor issues with the rimx at first but once dialed in the action has feed, extracted and ejected flawlessly. It's smooth, and awesome!! It has a bit nicer feel then the vudoo but still love my vudoo. The three 60 has impressed me. I wouldn't mind trading my vudoo for the three 60 and then doing up a rimx to divide it up a bit more.

that's something that's made me hesitant on the other calibers in the rimx availability. Not as many options, no match options. Just feel a bit more limited. Still great to have options but would probably just do a 22 again.