Trying to make sense of things

I got no dog in this fight.
As mentioned above, money changes people. When the answer to a question, changes the money for the one answering the question, I can't help but to call into question two things: The question asked, and the answer given.
I'll admit that I can go down some rabbit holes on the net, but when even the so called "fact check" site states that hospitals get paid more for covid. 20% more than traditional medicare rate, and.........reimburse the hospital for treating uninsured patients with covid-19 at.....20% more than traditional medicare rates. Am I a radical conspiracy theorist to think that maybe...not saying they do....but maybe, a few hospitals decided to take a few million bucks for changing some lines on some paper work that probably can't be proven to be false reporting?
I'm just asking questions, if we get to the point that we can't ask questions, we won't need to worry about covid-19 anymore, we'll have much bigger problems than a virus can give us.
I'm curios on what your thoughts are on the increase in depression, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, addiction, suicide, domestic abuse, and other problems caused by the shut downs? The economic impact on these things that will last for years if not decades?
Again, sometimes asking questions leads people to believe that you asked the question because you have an answer and intend to use that in the argument. Let me assure you, I'm not trying to argue or prove a point. I have my inclinations, but they are not beliefs that I hold dear.
How immediate does human life matter? The suicides caused by these shutdowns will statistically result in more suicides in the future, which will continue....indefinitely. Is it possible that we would have been better off to just keep going and let this virus that has well under a 1% death rate run it's course?
Might as well ask the age old question.... A trolley is headed down it's track (I know you know this one!) it's going to hit five people if you do nothing, you can hit the switch and move the trolley onto another track, but you see one individual on that track that is sure to perish if you hit the switch. Do you do nothing? It's not your fault if the five die. Do you hit the switch? It is your fault that the one dies.
All interesting stuff to ponder.

I really don't want to get political, so I won't. I will simply state the facts.

If someone is battling cancer, and is doing well, but goes downhill because of covid and died, the "Cause" of death will be covid. The cancer will be listed as a preexisting condition because without covid, that person would not have died.

If a person with cancer is already going downhill, gets covid and dies, the cause of death will be listed as cancer.

The story you depicted is blatantly trying to push the side that covid deaths aren't real and that they're all preexisting conditions that were lied about.

On every form 4 (not the gun kind) that a coroner fills out has more than just cause of death. It has the 1. Immediate cause of death. 2. Antecedent cause of death, and 3. Preexisting conditions.

View attachment 253672

So, even if someone died of a heart attack, or lung failure, those would be the antecedent cause of death. The "mode of death" per se. But, if they would not have died at that time if they didn't have covid, covid is still the cause of death.

So yes, although someone might have died of lung failure, even if they had lung cancer, if the coroner determines that they would not have died at that time if they didn't have covid, then covid "caused" their death. Even if it wasn't the direct thing that failed rendering the person deceased.

I attached the form above where it was most relevant. If you read it it explains clearly in the subtext how it's meant to be filled out. And if it's filled out properly, it can seem weird that someone with cancer died of covid and not cancer. But it's the way that it's been for many many years. It's not some magical new way to manipulate people, it's medical procedure being followed correctly and misinterpreted by people who don't understand it.
Man in motorcycle has wreck and dies. Medical staff tests him for covid and writes down cause of death as ... Covid. True story. It was later removed as the cause of death.

Last edited:
Congress and President Trump passed the CARES ACT in March 2020. There are provisions in this law that allows Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, to receive higher compensation for the treatment of COVID-19. Additionally, with the "vaccine" The pharmaceutical companies cannot be held liable for any damages.

we are from the government and we are here to help. Okay?

Greed has muddied the waters in this whole situation. The mega rich salivated over the money that they raked in. That money that they raked in really hasn't even been made by the employed workers yet. I don't know all the answers, but I do know who has and will profit the most: Big news media, politicians, medical & pharmaceutical hierarchy, tech. Follow the money trail.

Before this so called "pandemic" Has anyone heard of someone that had cancer die from the flu,or a cold or some other cause?
I haven't and I know a lot of people that died from cancer.
One of my best friends grandpas died from "covid" He was already living in hospice when He got the virus!
Like it has already been stated this whole "pandemic" was started to cause fear which in turn is a manipulative devise for political,money ,and power grabs.
I don't buy into the fear.
Everyone will die at some point, and believe it or not nobody knows when it will happen. I could die today, or in 50 years.
If I decide to live in fear now for this crap, I will have set that precedence for living in fear for the rest of my life . I'm not going to do that.

Before this so called "pandemic" Has anyone heard of someone that had cancer die from the flu,or a cold or some other cause?
I haven't and I know a lot of people that died from cancer.
One of my best friends grandpas died from "covid" He was already living in hospice when He got the virus!
Like it has already been stated this whole "pandemic" was started to cause fear which in turn is a manipulative devise for political,money ,and power grabs.
I don't buy into the fear.
Everyone will die at some point, and believe it or not nobody knows when it will happen. I could die today, or in 50 years.
If I decide to live in fear now for this crap, I will have set that precedence for living in fear for the rest of my life . I'm not going to do that.
Amen . The minute we are born we are dying some just die at a quicker rate than others .

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.