Trying to find a 1/2X28 Direct Thread Insert for Nomad Dead Air-L Suppressor

Just like it says, I need a Nomad 1/2X28 thread pitch direct thread insert adapter for a Dead Air Nomad that comes threaded for .762.

I've searched high and low online for the past week but they are sold out everywhere. I'm going to dedicate this suppressor to a 6.5PRC and I've decided that direct-thread is best for me. Dead Air makes the accessory I want (LT-301) and I've also seen a few universal direct-thread barrel adapters that I'm not sure about. Does any know if Dead Air will stock them soon? Or if there is another product that would work? I'm not interested in QD options for this rifle.

Here is the part on Dead Air's website:
https://deadairsilencers.com/product/direct-thread-insert/

This is a YHM universal adapter that might work and is available. I've sent YHM an inquiry to see if they think it will fit my silencer and 1/2X28 threaded barrel.
This is the YHM adapter that might work? https://yhm.net/direct-thread-suppressor-mounts.html

Maybe someone here has the Dead Air adapter they want to sell me? :)

Thanks for reading my post and for your constructive replies!

It's my understanding that 1.375-24 has been standardized and that mounts from other manufacturers would thread in, so yes the YHM would work.

I think SiCo Bravo is their HUB spec, and Area 419 makes inserts also, but don't 100% quote me on that.

Maybe use one of these until Dead Air has what you want in stock.

Maybe use one of these until Dead Air has what you want in stock.

A quick search found this and it shows in stock:

Not in stock in the hard to find 1/2X28 thread pitch

I'm in the same boat. After some research I think I'm going to go with an EA VOX direct thread on my Nomad. They are titanium and at $75 the price is right. I'll let you know how it goes.

Mavericks in Byers had 4 or 5 on the shelf a couple weeks ago. Might be with the drive. They were the "older " TI version.