trying 225 hornady .308bullets for my 300 win mag.. need some recipes to make things smooth .. using RL22 RL23. IMR 4350. OR H1000?? PLEASE?

nikeandros

i prefere stick to imr 4350.. or RL22 OR RL23. OR 1000 POWDERS . TO RELOAD MULTIPLES CALIBERS.. BUT GOT NEW 225 GN HORNADY ELD X BULLET FOR MY 300 WIN MAG ANY SUGGESTIONS ON RECIPIES FOR THOSE POWDERS BULLET COMBINATION? DO TO COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS HERE IN QUEBEC.. I CAN'T GO TO THE RANGE AS BEFORE.. AND INSTEAD OF WASTE POWDERS AND BULLETS IF IS POSSIBLE I WILL LIKE SOME HELP WITH SOME RECIPIES using the powders mentioned before. THANK YOU ALL GUYS!! for . giving .me company on this last year and i Hope everything is going well to all of you and your families!!! God bless you

Last edited:

AZ-SHOOTER

Start with 71-72 grs of h1000 and work your way up to first pressure signs. Then back off 1.5 grs. Ive had good luck with 225s and h1000.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.