True Story

Ian M

Yesterday I walked into a bar in western Colorado and some guy was holding a pistol to the head of a young lady. Since I had been loaned a .40 Glock I moved over to my left so I could see him and in one reflex I pushed that little black pistol outward and it went off. Hit him in the face. He dropped like a stone.

Only one small problem, the dirtbag had a buddy. He was in a small room off to the right. He would have smoked me cold but the guy with me pointed him out and I put two fast ones into his chest, three inches apart. Pretty noisy shooting a .40 in a small bar, but I don't have much hearing left to lose.

Aside from that, weather was real nice, had a great fillet last night, met some neat folks, a pretty good trip.

With a pistol, anything past the muzzle is long range for me. I bet that is a blast!!

BTW, you had me searching for a shooting in CO yesterday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

They had a section of an airplane, a living room setup of a house, a bar, a park with an old car - lots of realism. Big challenge for me was figuring how to load that **** Glock. Some kind of fragmenting bullet, plus steel walls everywhere but no chance of a bullet bouncing back at you.
We also shot a brand new GA Precision .308 and a Robar that was all painted up, plus about ten other rifles that ranged from a lever action 44mag to a tricked out .22 Ruger 10-22. Then we shot shotguns for two rounds, not really a sporting clays setup but next to it. Shotguns and I do not get along that well but I hit a lot of really difficult angle shots and missed a lot of dead-*** easy ones.
Shooting at all those dummies in the shoot-house was the hoot tho. Place is so good that all sorts of SWAT and Special Forces units practice there. Saw some martial arts stuff that was amazing.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts